Since I posted last month Hello Fresh had upgraded their program so that you can select from a few meal options each week. This is kind of fun, as it gives you a little more control. It’s kinda fun too 🙂
At the moment we are subscribed to the Classic Box, 4 meals per week for two people. The window for choosing your meals or changing your subscription preferences closes on Wednesday night for the week commencing the following Monday.
This week we had have six options to choose from.
You can also see and edit the options available for the following week.
This week’s meals
Now here’s what we ate this week.
Korean beef tacos with speedy pickled onions and garlic aioli
Creamy leek and mustard chicken with mashed potato
Walnut and rosemary crumbed chicken with golden sweet potatoes and chargrilled capsicum relish
Pork and fennel spaghetti bolognese with parmesan cheese
My favourite was the Korean beef tacos, I love tacos!! My second favourite was the pork and fennel spaghetti bolognese. The spaghetti even made enough to have some for lunch the next day. Bonus!
How much does it cost?
- Classic Box
- 2 people, 3 meals = $69.95 ($11.66 per person, per meal)
- 2 people, 5 meals = $109.95 ($11 per person, per meal)
- 4 people, 3 meals = $124.95 ($10.41 per person, per meal)
- 4 people, 5 meals = $189.95 ($9.50 per person, per meal)
- Veggie Box
- 2 people, 3 meals = $64.95 ($10.83 per person, per meal)
- 4 people, 3 meals = $109.95 ($9.16 per person, per meal)
- Family Box
- 2 adults and 2-3 kids = $139.95 ($8.75 per person, per meal)
If you want to get a discount of $50 off of your first Hello Fresh box, feel free to use my referral code PRINCESSP.
Is it worth it?
A few weeks ago I found out that I have gestational diabetes. So I am actually really grateful for Hello Fresh as it has made it easy to eat healthy and my dietician has been impressed with my diet and blood glucose results using Hello Fresh.