In the running:
- Birchbox July 2013 (read my review)
- Native Box July 2013 (read my review)
- Native Box August 2013 (read my review)
- Popbasic Serendipity August 2013 (read my review)
- Violet Box August 2013 (read my review)
- Wantable Accessories Box July 2013 (read my review).
And the winners are…
- Best subscription box: My July Birchbox had three items that I really loved the Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect, purminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40, and the Vivant Skin Care Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser.
- Runner up: My first Wantable Accessories Box really wowed me. I love the blue Rosalie necklace. It looks great with my new little black dress from Popbasic.
- Favourite beauty item: Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect from my July Birchbox. This makes my hair look amazing!
- Favourite fashion item: I have two favourite fashion items this month. The blue Rosalie necklace from Wantable and the Serendipity Collection Little Black Dress from Popbasic. I have been loving this dress. Wearing it right now actually!
- Most used item: purminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – I have been wearing this everyday.
- Tastiest item: Bondi Chai from my July Native Box.