That I currently subscribe to:
- Flower Child Mystery MCN Box – I’m planning to use cloth diapers and I thought this would be a good way to try different brands and really figure out what is going to work for us. I’m expecting my first box in November 2017.
- Love with Food – I’ve been wanting to try this subscription for a while and I’ve just subbed for three months. My first box is due at the end of December.
- Sanrio Crate – Hello Kitty fans rejoice, a quarterly box filled with Sanrio goodies. Hooray! Read all my Sanrio Crate reviews. Get $5 off your first box by using this link. The next box ships in December 2017.
Subscription boxes that ship to USA by topic
- Bluum – discover a monthly box of new goodies for mom and munchkin (from pregnancy to pre-school).
- Ecocentric Mom – a monthly delivery club for moms who want to discover and save on the very best non-toxic, organic, natural and unique products for themselves, their babies and their homes.
- Flower Child Mystery MCN Box – Each month you will receive one modern cloth nappy and accessories worth more than you would have paid for.
- Beauteque Beauty Bags – A US subscription that ships internationally
- Beauty Box 5
- Birchbox – read my Birchbox reviews (subscribed since April 2013)
- Look Fantastic Beauty Box – A UK subscription that ships worldwide
- Mask Maven – A US subscription that ships internationally
- Oui Fresh Beauty Box – A natural beauty products beauty box from the girls behind A beautiful mess.
- Vegan Cuts Beauty Box – US subscription that ships internationally. $15 shipping to Australia
- StudioWedBox – I loved this box when I was planning my wedding 🙂 Read my StudioWedBox reviews
- The Bride Box
- Paper Pumpkin – the creators of Stampin Up send you a paper crafting kit each month.
- The Vegan Box – Australian subscription box that ships internationally.
- Elizabeth and Clarke – quarterly US subscription that ships internationally.
- Fabletics – Kate Hudson co-founded fashion fitness subscription.
- Golden Tote – US subscription that ships internationally.
- MizzFit by Quarterly – A US quarterly fitness box by Bianca Jade that ships internationally
- Wantable Fitness Edit – Designer fitness and athleisure apparel handpicked by your personal stylist. Discover the perfect wardrobe for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Vegan Cuts Snack Box – US subscription that ships internationally.
- Rocksbox – Rocksbox is a jewelry membership service that exists to make your life easier and more stylish. For only $21/month, treat yourself by trying 3 pieces of jewelry at a time with free shipping both ways!
- PopSugar Must Haves – read my review for October 2013 and November 2013
- Sanrio Crate – Hello Kitty fans rejoice, a quarterly box filled with Sanrio goodies. Hooray!Read all my Sanrio Crate reviews. Get $5 off your first box by using this link. The next box ships in December 2017.
- SockFlow – fun South-Korean socks for men, women or children
- Love with Food – get a box of healthy snacks every month. Use this link to get 40% off your first month.
Closed subscription boxes
Boohoo! Sometimes our favourite subscription boxes have to close their doors – visit the closed subscription boxes list to make sure your favourite is still in business.
Don’t live in the US?
Don’t live in the US but to try a USA subscription box that doesn’t ship to your country? You can try a shipping company such as shipito. Shipito is my favourite one that I use.