Welcome to another Freebie Hour Challenge.
This week I’m running my own competition to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can enter the competition at this post.
What did I find?
Today in my one hour of freebie hunting I applied for the following freebies:
- Free Well Naturally High Protein Mini Bar – this free sample requires you to visit their Facebook page.
- Moccona Coffee with a hint of chocolate – another Facebook sample with a cute idea, you have to confess a secret. My confession was that ‘I love chocolate’. I have a good feeling about this one. Moccona are good at delivering on their samples.
- Schick Hydrosilk razor – this samples is also on Facebook!!
I also entered the following competitions:
- Win an Old Spice Pack – competition by Coles. There are 50 packs up for grabs. To enter you need to answer the question ‘Why does your man deserve this manly pack?’ After you enter click on the special message from Old Spice, it’s pretty funny!
- Win a Lei Momi Bag – care of the Southern In-Law blog. The entry on this was a little complicated but what I did was ‘liked’ on Facebook both the Lei Momi Facebook page and the Southern In-Law Facebook page. Then I added a comment to the competition page with my best photography tip. I think all those steps should successfully get one entry in the competition.
What came in the mail?
Woohoo this week my Cheerios from Week 1 came in the mail:
- 30 grams Cheerios – value 0.41 cents
The sample tally so far
Week 1 – $4.16
15ml Nando’s Mild Peri-Peri sauce – value 0.35 cents
30 grams Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste – value $2.98
2 x 20ml Nivea In-Shower Rich Body Lotion Skin Conditioner – value 0.42 cents
30 grams Cheerios – value 0.41 cents
Week 2 – 0.98 cents
3 x Madame Flavour tea bags – value 0.98 cents
Feel free to join in the challenge. I’d love to hear other people’s results as well!